Graver Technologies offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive array of benefits,
and the opportunity to work within a dynamic company.
The Assembly Operator is responsible for assembling products, using machinery and hand tools to make manufacturing product to meet required specifications.
· Use appropriate tools and processes (hand tools, machinery etc) to manufacture products to meet required specifications.
· Communicates regularly with team members and management regarding concerns, discrepancies and continuous improvement efforts/ideas.
· Follows Graver Technologies work safety requirements and works safely in general all the time.
· Maintains clean and organized work area.
· Other duties may be assigned as needed.
· Highschool diploma or GED.
· Ability to read, write and interpret general documents such as work instructions, manuals and job packages.
·Ability to communicate in verbal and written form to supervisor on questions specific to processes and manufacturing status.
·Ability to accurately read a measuring tape and do basic math calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and divide.
·Previous experience in manufacturing set-up preferred but not required.
·Availability to work overtime as required (both during the week and on weekends).
·Self-motivated and maintains high level of attendance.
·Ability to lift on average 20lbs of weight and move about 20ft.
Comprehensive Benefit Package offered including: Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision& Prescription), Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Group Insurance (Life, AD&D, LTD), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), 401(k) Plan, Pension Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Company Holidays.
HR – Careers
Graver Technologies LLC
200 Lake Drive
Glasgow, DE 19702