Graver Aegis® DualGuard® Septa are unique two-phase backwashable filters that facilitate both dissolved ion contaminant and particulate reduction. The outer layer may be constructed with filament windings for optimum precoat processing or with a membrane sheath that provides integrated dual phase particulate filtration at optimum efficiency. The inner phase is constructed with pleated polypropylene media in a wide choice of pore sizes.
DualGuard Septa are available in top and bottom tube sheet designs for all manufacturers’ vessels with an assortment of end fittings available to custom fit or improve each plant’s specific installation requirements.
Graver Technologies DualGuard I elements are engineered for systems that require a uniform precoat on the outer surface of the septa, providing an effective removal of iron oxide particles while still allowing for an effective backwash. The all polypropylene constructed element has two distinct zones. The outer zone is a multi-string wound surface ideal for precoating in either a thin or a full layer resin precoat and the inner zone is a pleated polypropylene with a fixed pore media. The inner pleated filter media is available in a variety of micron grades to meet specific requirements of the condensate system. The element is available in most end cap connections.
- The optimum precoat surface allows for the distribution and sustainability of an evenly thin layer precoat for optimum performance
- Precoatable with a full or thin layer of powdered resin
- Available in various outside diameters
- Fixed pore construction eliminates dirt unloading as differential pressure increases
- High surface area of pleated media
- Removal efficiency rated