- Flow is from the inside core to the outer pleats
- TurboGuard Filters are wrapped in a one-piece extruded outer cage preventing media migration during inside out flow
- TurboGuard’s one-piece extruded outer cage allows for easier maintenance and removal after use
- One-piece molded end caps, including molded-in bail for secure handling during installation and removal
- Quad Seal gasket system to provide maximum sealing surfaces
- Highest dirt holding capacity - approximately 25 lbs (11.5 Kg) before removal is required
- Low pressure drop - less than 0.2 bar in service at specified flow rate
- Optimized media surface area allows full use of installed media area - not blocked off by media “squeezing”
- Pre-filter for protection of Deep Bed demineralizers
- Pre-filter for protection of RO membranes
- Retrofit OEM high flow large geometry filter housings
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.