Graver Technologies offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive array of benefits,
and the opportunity to work within a dynamic company.
The Process & Applications Engineer will perform initial in-house crossflow membrane-separation feasibility tests. Respond to customer technical questions. Review test data and condense into a useful form for full-scale crossflow system design. Clean and maintain rental test systems. Support customers in the field with membrane system installation, commissioning, and training. Support manufacturing and R&D team as needed.
• Provide technical support to sales and customers by phone, email, and on-site visits.
• Perform in-house membrane testing of customer provided process fluids.
• Prepare comprehensive reports on activities and studies, including technical reports to Customers.
• Maintain test systems. Assure that the systems are always clean and functional. Replace or repair components, as necessary.
• Support R&D efforts. Conduct experiments, collect data, and present it in a professional manner.
• Support membrane production. Understand and suggest improvements to the manufacturing processes.
• Conduct field trials and assist with the installation and commissioning of new systems.
• Troubleshoot Customer reported problems with existing installations.
• Review test data and provide system models.
• Suggest improvements to increase the efficiency of internal procedures.
• Review and understand all aspects of competitive membrane products.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Mechanical or equivalent engineering required.
• Minimum of 5 years crossflow membrane experience, preferably in process applications.
• Knowledge of filtration and separation equipment and processes.
• Must be able to understand common engineering drawings.
• Knowledge of system controls, basic electrical wiring schematics and programming concepts..
• Strong computer skills. Must be proficient with MicrosoftExcel, Outlook, Power Point & Word. Experience with AutoCad or similar drawing software a plus.
• Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal form.
• Detail oriented with strong follow through. Must be able to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to perform and produce results while maintaining positive relationships.
• Domestic & international travel as required, expected to be in the 10% range.
Comprehensive Benefit Package offered including: HealthInsurance (Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription), Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Group Insurance (Life, AD&D, LTD), Flexible SpendingAccount (FSA), 401(k) Plan, Pension Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Company Holidays.
HR – Careers
Graver Technologies LLC
200 Lake Drive
Glasgow, DE 19702