This position is responsible for efficient operation of designated production equipment as assigned.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Understand and follow all safety procedures.
- Perform and document production logs and products.
- Document and report raw material consumption for all finished good product.
- Complete all required documentation that relate to product produced (Example Include Bill of Materials, Lot Traceability, etc).
- Communicate any quality issues to appropriate personnel.
- Provide the data necessary to help properly disposition nonconforming material.
- Assign lot numbers for material traceability.
- Ensure all operations conform to our ISO 9001:2015 standards.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to read and understand specifications.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds consistently.
- Possess or have the ability to obtain a forklift license.
- Ability to use various measuring instruments.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Computer literate/able to use PLC interface.
- Manufacturing equipment troubleshooting and repair experience.
- Ability to work overtime periodically (all shifts), including weekends.
Comprehensive Benefit Package offered including: Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription), Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Group Insurance (Life, AD&D, LTD), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), 401(k) Plan, Pension Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Company Holidays.